FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Part of the Story: How Four Journalists went from Bylines to Headlines

These stories are sickening yet they motivated me to apply an objective perspective anyway. In the first report, the reckless, gay, Black monster who gunned down two people in the name of excuses and alleged disrespect, stands for the actual term of nigger. I queried whether LBGTQ groups would come out in defense of the assailant or not.  The other story made me ill in the way that a supposed professional journalist called out of turn and interrupted the then candidate for the President of the United States of America.  Now, both of these stories brought about a sense that the fourth estate should be considered a precious commodity and should be safeguarded from irrational, evil men and rude people.


If you find my work to be of quality, I am accepting $3 donations.  I appreciate your patronage.

S.S.

Click on the link below to access the article:

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Part-of-the-Story-How-Four-Journalists-went-from-Bylines-to-Headlines




No comments: