FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Friday, July 21, 2017

Rap Repute: How Hip Hop Artists Struggle to Live Up to Their Raps


It brought me great joy to pump the breaks and take a look at the genre of hip hop. I wanted to showcase the peculiar dealings that go on when friends become rivals and the dollars begin to pile up in response to beats, battles, and rhymes.  So, enjoy this little piece that I wrote back in the summer of 2015.

Now, if you find merit in my work, please feel free to share with friends, family, and followers.  Additionally, I am accepting $3 donations to keep the Skylerized train chugging along.

Cheers!


Click on the link below to access the article from August 2015:

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Rap-Repute-How-Hip-Hop-Artists-Struggle-to-Live-Up-to-Their-Raps





                                    

No comments: