FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Out of School: What Ought to be Done to Immoral School Faculties

This piece lead me down a path that critiqued one of my favorite authors, Malcolm Gladwell.  I knew that I had to be objective despite my respect and admiration for Mr. Gladwell's work.  The article allowed me to open up about the fact that the universities are the root to all of the evil in the West.   The ideas that professors dispense only serve to stunt the minds of the young and prepare them for gray, unfocused, unfulfilled, and unhappy, lives.  The power of Ayn Rand's words and works remain the only antidote to these vicious outcomes. So, enjoy this writing and feel free to share it with your friends, family, and followers. Thanks!

Sincerely,

P.S. Please make a small donation of $3 if you appreciate the content.  I thank you again, in advance.

S.S.

Click on the link below to view the article from June 2015:

https://hubpages.com/education/Out-of-School-What-Ought-to-be-Done-to-Immoral-School-Faculties



No comments: