FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Consider the Fourth of July: What Americans Ought to do on Independence Day


This is a short and sweet piece that I would have loved to have posted twelve days ago.  Alas, here it is and I am happy with the way it turned out, actually.  I write to please myself only but that doesn't mean I don't keep the reader in mind.  I recognize that this is a rather curt and non-exhaustive study on Independence Day.  I assert that its length allows the layman and the professional alike to appreciate it as letters arranged to celebrate the greatest, noblest, and most moral nation in human history.  So happy belated July 4th, Americans.  And for those around the world, please recognize that the United States is still that shining city on the hill and should be respected and revered for our original documents.

Now, I ask for a small donation of $3 to help promote more quality content at Skylerized.Blogspot.com.  On mobile devices, you can control the option of "Web view" to see the donate button at the top left hand corner of the page.  Your patronage is much appreciated.


Click on the link below to view the article from July 2015:
https://hubpages.com/literature/Consider-the-Fourth-What-Americans-Ought-to-do-on-Independence-Day








No comments: