FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hip Hop Savior?: The Potential of Slim Jesus

I must admit it.  I thought that this white boy known as Slim Jesus would be the rap god that that other white rapper, Eminem, raps about.  I took a loss on predicting that he would be the golden child of the hip hop genre, but I still offered an objective viewpoint on how he even came to modest prominence.  Though I missed the mark on this one, I relish the humor that I injected into this piece and I hope that you can appreciate it as well. 

Now, if you find any merit in my work, I request $3 to my PayPal account. My email address is skylersaunders@gmail.com. If you can do less, I would be happy with that as well.  I thank you for your patronage.

S.S.







Click on the link below to access the article:

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Hip-Hop-Savior-The-Potential-of-Slim-Jesus

No comments: