FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Fool Who Wanted to be President: Donald Trump's Troubling Essay to be the Leader of the Semi-Free World

For all those who came to point fingers and laugh at the clown only to watch that same clown go on to become the forty-fifth President of the United States of America, this post is for you.  I didn't get very intellectual here.  I just wanted to point out the potentially racist and hilarious aspects of Mr. Donald J. Trump.  I wanted to present him as a ridiculous example of cronyism brought from the ideal to reality.  Some parts were meant for humor purposes only while I denounced Mr. Trump's record.

As he stands currently as the leader of the semi-free world, we can only look forward to him doing good rather than continue the stale statist principles that his predecessors instituted.  His actions in this regard have yet to be seen.

Now, if you find merit within this post or my other works, I ask that you share them with your friends, family, and followers.  Also, I am accepting $3 donations.  Your patronage is much appreciated.  I thank you in advance.

S.S.


Click on the link below to view this essay from July 2015:

https://hubpages.com/politics/The-Fool-Who-Wanted-to-be-President-Donald-Trumps-Troubling-Essay-to-be-the-Leader-of-the-Free-World



No comments: