FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Saturday, July 29, 2017

The ED Ought to be DOA: A Free Market Solution for Education

From this article, I reaped great benefit at something that has the potential to upset me.  The fact that there continue to be government run schools is appalling.  The Department of Education (ED) is an abomination and one of the leading factors behind the fact that the United States educational system is in such disarray.  I wanted to get at the fact that most people do not consider the idea of private schooling to be the only proper way to teach children (and adults).  In a fully-free society, all property would be privately owned and that would include, of course, schools.

This article states mainly the urgent need for the elimination of the ED and for the implementation of a private model.

Now, if you find my words to be of some use, I am accepting donations of $3 or less.  I thank you in advance.





                                                "Skylerized: The Web Series on Blip.tv"






Click on the link below to access the article:


https://hubpages.com/education/The-ED-Ought-to-be-DOA-A-Free-Markey-Solution-for-Education

No comments: