FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mr. Contradictions: The Mixed Premises of Martin Shkreli

For someone who appears to be a moral, capitalist, self-interested person, Martin Shkreli has demonstrated that he is none of these things.  I immersed myself in this particular case and have crafted sequels to follow up this post.  But in this particular article, I sought to display the irony and backwardness of Shkreli's case.  His fortune should reflect that he is a greedy, selfish businessman, not a confused little boy who feels he should be guilty about his productiveness.  Altruism, that fatal disease running through the veins of society must be checked and eliminated.  Otherwise we'll have a whole new crop of Martin Shkrelis.

Now, in the case that you find my article to be of some substance, I am requesting that you send $3 to my PayPal account. I do appreciate your patronage.

S.S.



Click below to access the article:

No comments: