FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Friday, July 14, 2017

Self Belief: How Blacks can Overcome Oppresion

My thoughts on this piece from June 2015 consist of anger, release, and reflection.  I was angered at the pathetic way that Negroes view their victimhood, released at the fact that Jews represent their suffering, and I reflect on the fact that Coloreds have a chance to change their ways and become strong and defiant and forward thinking when it comes to those that threaten them.

Now, I ask for $3 or less to support the cause of SKYLERIZED. In order to keep up the quality content, I am requesting that you share this story as well as my other works and make that donation.
I thank you in advance.

S.S.

Click on the link below to view the article:

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Self-Belief-How-Blacks-can-Overcome-Oppression



No comments: